CPA Senior Managing Accountant | Full-Time
Canopy 360 Tax & Accounting
Canopy 360 puts pride into the quality of service we deliver. As a Managing CPA, you will not only be preparing and reviewing complex tax returns and compilations, you will be joining our management team in engaging, educating, and empowering our team and clients to make smart choices for businesses. We will count on you and your teammates to build strong relationships and approach your work with integrity and precision.
Prepared to solve problems and build up our team?
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Review and prepare various tax, accounting, & payroll projects
- Supervise, mentor, and train production team alongside management team
- Analyze financial statements
- Peer review
- Firm budget
- Firm quality control
- Firm workflow and project assignment
- Facilitate and/or participate in firm improvement initiatives
- Give business clients independent, unbiased advice concerning their finances
- Be familiar with the tax laws concerning your clients' professions or businesses
- IRS Dealings
- Support clients and clients accounting departments on various software to ensure proper reporting by clients accounting system
- Identify new business opportunities for the firm
Experience: 5+ years industry experience
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience in QuickBooks
- Strong Corporate and Partnership Tax background
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with accounting standards and processes
- Understanding of commitments, obligations, and expenditures in accounting
- Desire, comfort, and ease in speaking with clients about their business
- Experience in the Thompson Suite (UltraTaxCS, PracticeCS, FileCabinetCS, etc.)
Your Growth Plan.
Collaborating with you about your future is at the heart of what we do. We believe the onboarding process and constant training are essential parts of your development here. As time moves on, we will transition to prescheduled check-ins with you to help you obtain the goals you set for yourself.
- Location! We are located in downtown Ocala filled with restaurants, entertainment venues, parks, and we are right next to a splash pad for kids!
- Kids room inside our office
- Performance Bonuses
- Team building and personal growth workshops
- Staff engagement activities and gatherings
- Philanthropy opportunities
- Abilty to work remotely, if needed
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Menu of self-selected employee-sponsored insurance (dental, vision, & AFLAC)
The Team Values
Integrity, Connection, Guidance, Growth, Teamwork
If this position is for you, please click the button below to email your resume.
|Click here to submit your resume|